Key Performance Outputs:
- Proactively identify, resolve and escalate customers needs as and when required.
- Announce flight information.
- Participate in customer care projects and initiatives as and when required.
- Provide support to relevant stakeholders to ensure achievement of objectives.
- Build, support and maintain healthy, diverse internal and external relationships to ensure achievement of organisational goals.
- Capture information for trending purposes.
- Identify and escalate any system related errors.
- Escalate repeated operational non-compliance.
Technical Skills and Experience:
- The successful candidate must have a valid Matric (Grade 12) qualification.
- Proficiency and knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
- A minimum of 2-3 years face to face customer service experience.
The ideal candidate will be an individual who consistently achieves results, meets goals and targets. Clearly explaining a point of view and its reasoning as well as tactful communication in a non-confrontational and polite manner is also required. It is essential that the incumbent is able to recognize, handle and resolve conflict promptly.
This position will be in line with ACSA EE Plan and Policy and disable candidates are welcomed to apply.